300 Marietta Street in Downtown Atlanta is a cluster of historic buildings built as early as 1890. Following its first use as a grocery store, the property eventually became the home of Adidas during the 1996 Olympics. After purchasing the property in 1999, Legacy Ventures repurposed the buildings as dot.com office space before transforming it into a “Restaurant Row” in 2005.
Today, the 35,000 square foot mixed-use space houses five restaurants, an event space, and office space. In many of the spaces exposed brick walls, original wide plank floors, and exposed beams celebrate the history of the building and add extra ambiance. The project is fully leased and is home to Legacy Ventures’ successful restaurant concepts STATS Brewpub, Max’s Coal Oven Pizzeria, Twin Smokers BBQ, and Der Biergarten, as well as a third-party tenant, Waffle House.